Socialness

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Ten Thousand Villages Clearance + FREE Shipping

Thanks to Hip2Save I just spent $20 at Ten Thousand Villages!!  They have a great selection of clearance items, starting at just $2 so it was really hard to resist. 
There are a few special events coming up so it's okay to pick up some super cheap items to stow away. 
I can't mention everything I got because of a few family readers/recipients but I couldn't resist the Galimoto for Henry (a push toy) for only $9.  I also got a $4.50 textile hanger (it was $18!!!) for a textile Amara got for Christmas that needs to be hung up ASAP!  For Daddy's day I got the Dragon Jar, on sale for $2.50 from $10.  He never asks for anything and we know he loves dragons.

Not only did I score a few cool things for a great price but right now they are offering FREE shipping with the code EASTER at checkout.  NO minimum required to get this fantastic deal.  I hate it when you see a free shipping offer only to find out you need to spend $50, $75 or even $100.  This is a real deal, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment