Socialness

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I Won at RedGage!!

Just yesterday I was discussing this site, and how it pays for content that you share. Since becoming active I tried to do a few of the things they suggest, including entering the daily contest. To enter you need to mention RedGage on another site (my blog), submit an entry to their knowledge-based content on the dashboard or invite friends. I had 10 entries (points) for the contest. This morning I checked my email and I won! $25 baby!! I only made $.09 for content but I did sign up knowing that it wouldn't make me an overnight millionaire ;) Since you can withdraw earnings at $25 I could cash out right now. I'm thinking maybe I should wait though. The site has been around for 2+ years so I don't think it's going anywhere.  In the past I've read complaints about non-payment but at the same time read that people were being paid.  I might just let it sit and see how much I can make until March rolls around (Henry's FIRST birthday!). 

What is RedGage?  Well, you can check out this post to learn all about it.  The short and sweet of it is this: submit content- videos, photos, links, blogs, documents (your OWN content!!!) and make money based on unique views.  Import (though it doesn't seem to work right now, but it can't hurt to get a jump on it by  submitting the info awhile) from Blogger, Facebook, Wordpress, Twitter, Youtube, Flickr to earn faster with less work!  Enter the contests as much as possible because you never know when you might win.

And always remember that you can't win if you don't play.  Sometimes luck is earned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment