Socialness

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Zulily Events: Baby Slings Starting at $19.99!

Zulily is, as usual, having some fantastic deals. 
Slinglings, a parent-owned company has peanut shell-style slings that are starting at only $19.99.  If you have ever shopped for baby slings you know they are very pricey.  The most expensive are only $32.99 which is still a great deal.  These are regularly priced at $45.  These slings have some adorable fabrics like the Fireworks Sling, Leopard Sling and the Pop Art Jade.  They have plain colors too.  I so badly wish that this deal would have been available when I was shopping for one.  I ended up getting a good second-hand deals on a ring sling and peanut shell while I was pregnant with my 3rd child but you usually can't get them new at this price.

Hurry- this event ends on July 30, 2011! 

No comments:

Post a Comment