Socialness

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, July 8, 2011

The New Girl

Well, after seeing the commercial's for Fox's show The New Girl (coming Fall 2011) over and over and over again I'm hooked.  I want to see it!  I'm a So You Think You Can Dance Addict and it seems that during every commercial break there is a promotion for The New Girl (Zooey Deschanel). 
I guess their marketing ploy worked- show someone enough of something, it becomes familiar and you want to keep watching.  It looks funny enough and I'm always amused by the characters Zooey Deschanel plays in movies so this might be good.  Hopefully they aren't ruining it by only showing the good points.  I hate it when I see a movie preview and they show you every good part and the rest of the movie ends up being garbage. 

The majority of my must-see shows are on Fox.  Hopefully they aren't bumping any of my favorites for this one!  I'm also looking forward to the return of Bones and House, especially after their killer season finales.  Booth and Bones hook up?!!?  House runs his car through Lisa Cuddy's house?!?  I can't wait to see what's in store for those shows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment