Socialness

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Dear Baby Doll Makers

A letter to the makers/creators of toys:

My boys want dolls.  But my boys want BOY dolls.  They want boy Crib Life dolls and on that note they also want boy Zoobles (although I still think they are way overpriced).  They want boy Squinkies (THANK YOU Squinkies, you're on the right track!!). 

At least my 3 year old boy wants boy versions.  I don't think my 18 month old cares just yet and seems happy playing with pink stuff, though we did pick up a baby dressed in blue just for him.  But all I hear ALL DAY LONG is, "Mommy, mommy, mommy I want a boy Crib Life" and, "Mommy, mommy, mommy I want a boy Zooble!". 

So here's a hint: some boys want boy versions of girl toys.  Think about it please.  And while you're at it, think about a pink nerf gun.  My daughter would totally appreciate it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment