Socialness

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, January 2, 2011

I Don't Think I Was Meant to Make Chicken Tortilla Soup

Weaver Shorts:

I decided today to try a slow cooker recipe for Chicken Tortilla Soup.  Sounded like a good idea at the time.  On that note...

Dear 3 sq. ft of counter space: Grow a little, would you? 
Dear single electrical outlet on the counter right beside the sink: Why?  Why right by the sink?  I need one on the other part of the counter.  Like, on the bigger side where the water doesn't splash. 
Dear can opener: Did you really have to dump half of the enchilada sauce right on me, the counter and the floor? 
Dear Alex: It was really stupid of you to rub your eyes after chopping ONIONS!

There would be pictures.  I love pictures.  But my beautiful camera was stolen. 
Bah Humbug. 

2 comments:

  1. 7 hours and chicken, green peppers, tomato, onion, black beans, corn, seasonings with cheese on top later...and it's DELISH! So worth the pains (that will not happen again!). The chicken is perfect and the flavor is fantastic. Henry loves it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and it was so good that I totally forgot one of the most important ingredients- tortillas! I had seconds :)

    ReplyDelete