Socialness

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, October 28, 2011

Trick-or-Treat or Snowball Fights for Halloween?

Well it looks like the possibility of snow for South Central PA is becoming more of a reality as a storm heads our way!  It's supposed to be here by Saturday morning.  It isn't the first time snow has visited us in October but I honestly can't remember the last time it happened.  My kids are excited for sure!  We have a lot of Halloween and Autumn activities planned for this weekend, including a hay ride on Saturday and trick-or-treating on Halloween and I really hope the snowstorm doesn't ruin our activities.  I'm not worrying too much just yet- plenty of storms that were "certain" to hit us missed us entirely.  Something to do with the valley we live in making weather somewhat unpredictable, I think. 

I like to visit http://wgal.com/ for weather-related news because they have radar, which I'm completely addicted to watching.  I live in the approximate center of the teeny tiny picture below but you can see the giant mass of snow headed my way.  I'm not rushing out to buy my milk, eggs and bread just yet but it looks like this one might get us. 




Happy...Snoween?!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment