Socialness

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

I Voted

 
#Votedselfie Henry, Superman and I voted this afternoon.

Today is the Primary election here in PA so Henry and I took a trip to our polling venue and got our vote on in less than 5 minutes.  It's actually kind of disappointing that it happened so fast because it meant they weren't busy.  While I was pleased to see that all 4 polls were occupied, there was no line.  Sad, PA.  Please don't complain if this election doesn't turn out the way you wanted it to.  You can't complain when you don't exercise your right to vote- something that many people in this country fought for you to do. 


And on a side note,  Pennsylvania's Marriage Ban has been ruled Unconstitutional today. Right after I saw the news, I was driving to the polling place and saw two guys proudly holding hands while walking down the street.  It's nice to see that other human beings have one less thing to worry about.
Did you vote today? 

No comments:

Post a Comment