Socialness

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Weavers Wobble is now on Facebook!

Because who isn't?  You can now find Weavers Wobble on Facebook!  I have to figure out the feed stuff all over again and hope it doesn't do what it did to me before.  I have another blog and now in addition to my blog posts going to my Facebook Fan Page it posts to MY profile TWICE and I can't figure out how to fix it!  I hope that doesn't happen again.  Similar thing happened over at Twitter.  Confusing!! 


In addition to being on Facebook you can find me on the following:
Twitter
Email Subscription 
Weavers Wobble Youtube Channel
Flickr


Also, my oldest son Zachary sometimes posts to his own blog at Strawberry Zachary (he even does reviews!) and if you live in York, Pennsylvania or nearby you can check out my other blog, York, PA Families which is a blog devoted strictly to local, affordable family fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment