Socialness

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy Birthday to...

ME!  Today is my birthday and I am 24 years old.  Haha, just kidding!  I'm 29.  Born in 1982 just a few miles from where I live, at the York Hospital (during a snowstorm, so the idea of snow tomorrow is very exciting for me!).  Same place my bebes were born.  Cool, huh?   
I get a huge kick out of my birthday being 1/11/11.  It will happen one more time, on 11/11/11 and then not again until 2/2/22.  Makes me feel special.  :) 





If anyone wants to know what to get me it's this baby right here:   ;)















They just look so magical! 

So, tomorrow for my birthday I'm going to get a mani-pedi and a massage at the spa, then dinner at my favorite restaurant and a movie (Black Swan is my first choice). 
HAHAHAHAHA!  Just kidding.  My plans are far less glamorous.  I'm getting the older two off to school then probably grocery shopping in the afternoon since we are low again and the snow is supposed to be coming.  I always have to shop right before a snowstorm is forecasted.  I have such bad timing.  I need milk this time too.  Hopefully I don't have to fight an old lady for some.  Then Jason will be heading off with Zachary and Jonas for Zach's piano lesson and I'll be off to ballet with Amara and Henry (just Amara is dancing).  After ballet is girl scouts and then I'll be arriving late to our PTO meeting.  (Yes, I am a PTO mom and yes, I am liking going to a meeting on my birthday.  I'm not one of THOSE PTO moms.  I actually don't feel any of us are.  They are all great ladies and I like spending time with them!  I feel lucky to have great moms who all want what's best for the kids...and we can all act like adults!)

Doesn't it sound like a blast?  I really wouldn't have it any other way.  Unless there's an affordable Mommy & Me spa nearby.  I am actually getting that massage from my mom on Thursday (I can't wait!!!).  Dinner with the family (MY choice) would be nice.  And some ice cream cake.  There needs to be ice cream cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment