Socialness

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, January 15, 2011

I Bought a Dutch Rubber Broom...Now What?

So I bought this broom, the Everholder FURemover (rubber broom): 








It came with the rubber broom and a handheld brush (also rubber). 







I've read good reviews of rubber brooms in general and thought I should try it.  It's affordable and super easy to clean, which were my two major requirements.  It's not a steam mop but at least I can afford this one. 
So far I've tried the handheld on carpet and it didn't do so well on my area rug.  Maybe I did it wrong?  I haven't tried it for my hard floors yet.  I bought it more for the hard floors (as a mop) than the hair removing feature.  I'm looking forward to trying it!  I really hate to clean but I have an obsession with mop and vacuum products.  If I had the money I'd probably own them all! 

Anyone have suggestions on how to make this most of my new purchase? 

No comments:

Post a Comment